My sister, Affee, Me and my mom after the Ceremony.. :)
Me and Aaron, Amy and G.
Adorable and G. They're GOING to get married. I know it. ;)
Coco! Justin and Sarah's dog.. She's awesome!!
Baseball seemed to be the theme of my Grad party.. I thought that was kind of interesting.. :)
Amy, at bat. [;
We went canoeing on some lake.. I forgot what it's called. but it was REALLY fun!!
we went to 111 Chophouse in Worcester, Ma with one of my dad's old Mission Companions.. This is me trying my first Oyster. They're disgusting.
I had SO much fun in Massachusetts. I'm so glad I went. I loved it and everyone I met and got to know even better. I'm so blessed to have been able to experience it.
1 comment:
YAY! I love your blog, Pearl! Thanks for posting these pix...I hadn't seen them on fb. Hope you guys are havign a great holiday weekend...I'd love to be eating anything your parents cooked! ;) hugs to all yall...
Post a Comment