Saturday, January 31, 2009

College. Oh Boy.

So, recently I've been thinking alot about what I want to do after I graduate. For a while I was dead set on Massage Therapy, but I'm not so sure about that anymore. I was looking around online trying to see what else I would want to do and I found a Veterinary Assistant program and I thought 'wow that would be really fun..' Then I started thinking about actually going to college at a University. I think if I went to any University, it would probably be BYU or something else in Utah.. I don't know why, but thats what I think of when I think College. So I've been looking into Utah Valley University, just to start me out so I can get all my pre-requisites and all that. I'm thinking of majoring in Photography and Biology so I can get started on my Veterinary stuff. Then, if I feel like it, I can transfer to BYU and do their preveterinary program, or I could just go to UVU and not transfer. I don't know. I'm rather confused about what I want to do because I really want to move back to Tucson or Gilbert. I want to be close to my mommy, and I just don't really want to grow up anymore... I know that I have to though. One thing I am worried about if I move home, is that I'll get stuck in a rut and never go to school. I feel like I'll just keep saying "I'll do it leter." and It'll never get done. So I know that I really need to get a move on and figure out what I need to do. I'll let you know what's going on when I figure it out.

I love you all!

Pearl.

2 comments:

lacy lee said...

Hi Pearl! College is never a bad idea. And UVU is practically in my parents backyard! I visit home a lot so I'd still get to see you...but whatever you decide to do, I'm sure you will make it amazing! Love you!

pearlynmarie said...

I sent my App. in today! I would LOVE to see you!!!

The deciding factor was that I dreamed about it last night. :)

I'll be there in August... If I get accepted of course!

I lvoe you and miss you!