Monday, January 12, 2009
Growing up is hard to do.
Hey everyone! It's been a while sice I've updated.. Sorry 'bout that!! A couple weeks ago I went back to Tucson for a week and I had an AWESOME time. I saw a bunch of people. But I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to. A week is too short! My mom is coming up in February for ten days. I'm really excited. I miss her already!! And I'm starting the second semester of my Senior year. It's a real wake up call. I have no idea where I'm going next year, all I know is that I'm going to massage school. Lately I've been toying with the Idea of NOT going to school in Easthampton and sticking with my origional plan of kickin' it with Bill and Cortney in Gilbert and going to school in Tempe. I really like that idea where I'm closer to my family. Recently I've been stressing out alot about school and not haveing a job and stuff. I love you guys and miss all of you in Arizona. :) Love, Pearl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment