Monday, July 11, 2011

Well, I guess I can start blogging again...

It's been a while, eh? Since the last time I blogged, oh, about a century ago it feels like, I've done a few things that may or may not be blog worthy. :) Here is a list..

1. I went to Disneyland for the first time EVER! :)


2. I got a JOB! At AFNI Call Center and I start next Tuesday. :)

3. I signed up for an Italian course with my best friend. :) I'll be speaking it in NO TIME! :))

I guess there actually wasnt much to blog about.. But those are the few great things that I can remember.. Hahah Next up on my goals list is buy a car and move out! Hopefully soon I'll be able to make some trips out to visit some of you lovely people!

Love you ALL!

Pearly :)

No comments: