Friday, May 22, 2009
Welp,
Two days left of school, Two weeks 'til Graduation, and 3.5 weeks 'til I fly back to that glorious sweltering sauna that I love so dang much. These last 9 and a half months have been awesome. It's crazy how fast time flew by. it seems like yesterday Aaron was picking me up from the airport. I love it here, and I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise, Melissa. I am so excited to get back and reconnect with a lot of people. It's a sweet and sour thing. I get my old friends back, but I lose all the new ones... Not really lose, but you know what I mean. It'll be a little hard. Not as hard as leaving my whole life behind, but close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm going to miss you sooooo much!!!
Welp, you'll just have to come to my wedding.. and stuff. :) I'm gunna miss you like crazy too! I promise to keep my blog up so you'll know whats going on with me.
Post a Comment