Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer time, and the livin is easy.

Hey all. I just wanted to let everyone know how and what I'm doing.. So Here Goes nothing!

I really want to be a photographer and I hope i will get my Nikon D40 in November, so i can start putting my pictures up for feedback! I'm SUPER excited!

I start my Senior year in about a month!! I'm pretty excited for that too.. I'm going to be taking Senior AP English, so Jamie, Be prepared to help! Haha Just Kidding!

I'm trying to decide on where to apply for college, I know I want to apply to Utah colleges but I'm trying to figure out where else that ISN'T Arizona! I'm going to apply to places here too but I would rather not.. I might wait a year but for some reason I think that might be a silly idea.

Anyways.. I'm moving Onward and Upward in life, trying to figure out what I'm going to do and how I'm going to make it Happen. I'll be back with more soon! Love you all and hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

lacy lee said...

Pearl,

I'm so excited that you have a blog! It will be fun to keep up with what you're doing!

Laura said...

Montana has good schools......and what better place to practice your photography! It is so BEAUTIFUL here. Plus you would still have family close by. Love ya cuz.